Dr. Adnan Saithna, MD, FAANA
Sports Medicine Specialist
For all appointments and inquiries, please call or click here to request an appointment online.
We are happy to hear from you. Please contact us using the information below:
We are on Facebook, click here to find out more.
Please arrive 20-30 minutes early for your appointment for registration and to fill in a health questionnaire.
When you come for your appointment please bring the following:
- Driver’s License or a valid ID
- Insurance information
- Referral Letter (if required)
- Reports, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, etc. and any other relevant information
- List of medications (if any)
- If you have a knee problem, please bring shorts with you for the physical examination
- If you have a shoulder problem, please bring a vest, or other suitable top that will allow exposure of the shoulder for physical examination
If you need to cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 24 hours’ notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally, emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.
To request an appointment, please enter the information and press the "Submit" button when you are through.
(*) Your name and phone number or emails are required fields, so that we can contact you to confirm your appointment